Do, don't wait

It's not the question of who does it better, it's about WHO ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING.


When I write, I write to share. I'm sharing a speckle of knowledge. It might not be much, but the least is I'm sharing it. When I die, my body will stop functioning, I can no longer give my energy, my strength to help others. When I die, I'll lose my power, my position, and my wealth, None of those can be used to help others. But when I give knowledge, that knowledge lives within one's mind. 

Someone else might be able to write better or share better advice, but the problem is that no one is doing so. Not in the context of people around me, not in the context of what I see here in my hometown or country. So I am taking the initiative. Until someone better comes and does this, I won't stop sharing what is of great benefit for others to reap. Even as someone better comes, I'll still share of what I know.

I might only be making a small dent in the universe, a small impact in the flow of things, but little is always better than none. And the only bad one is the one that never happened. 

If you wait until you're great enough, then you might be waiting too long and the opportunity will be missed. If you wait until you're perfect to start, you might never start. Perfection is God's business. Excellence is yours. Do it until you're great. Do it, don't wait.


p/s: this post came out totally different than the original idea I had in my head, I feel like the original one was much better than this, but if I waited any longer this post might just end up in the bin so might as well finish it. It turned out better than I expected.